Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blog Post #69: Keep the Commandments!

Dear Loved Ones,

Okay, so I'm not going to be hitting any bookstores, but the very specialized wording contained in a short hymn was 100% covered by my knowledge of characters! Here's how it goes!

Keep the commandments; keep the commandments!
In this there is safety; in this there is peace.
He will send blessings; He will send blessings.
Words of a prophet: Keep the commandments.
In this there is safety and peace.

遵守誡命;守的戒律!
在這裡面是安全的,在這裡面是和平。
他會送祝福,他會送祝福。
先知的話:當遵守誡命。
在這裡面,是安全與和平。

There you have it! I am officially at Kindergarten status! We have moves calls tomorrow, so next week I might remember to tell you all where I'm serving from August to October.. and I might remember to bring my card reader to attach photos of birthday party foods!

Love,
Elder JE O'Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment