Monday, August 26, 2013

Letter Home # 72: Water War

Dear People,

[A couple of weeks ago he started using the title "Letter Home" and it just occurred to me to stop putting "Blog Post" ... ]
This is "Bishop Mak, like Mak-Donalds", he's amazing, and wasn't afraid to take part in the water fight our ward had. The Missionaries weren't allowed to get involved, which was good because the fight escalated into a war very very quickly. I got some good action shots, I'll have to put those on the internet when I get home.

We had another baptism this week; Elder Healthy said it PERFECTLY and then got the guy baptized like a pro! I'm so proud of him, he's going to have a lot more people coming his way to get dunked.

I pray for all of you, especially those who I find out are having tough times. I wish I could be there in person to give hugs and comfort people, but I'm just going to leave that one up to the Holy Spirit for now.

I'm out of time, have a great week!
Love,
Elder JE O'Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment