Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blog Post #38: How Old?

Dear People,

First; my little sister's birthday was earlier this month, which I forgot to mention. Sorry! I love you, Hermanita! Happy 19th!

ANYWAYS...

Two days ago I turned 20. That's 1/6 of my Earth Life gone! I've come a long way, though; I can tie my own shoes, brush my own teeth, button my own jacket, and I can even flip an egg without throwing it on the ground... most of the time. I'm working on that.

I've also gone from 5 1/2 pounds to 200 pounds, and 21 inches tall to 70 inches, not a small feat for someone that spent a good 1/2 of that time asleep. I've also become a mostly-independant person, with the occasional exception of not knowing how to order food in Chinese, but I'm working on that, too.

I've had a great week celebrating the birth of my Savior, my self, and soon that of 2013! I'm going biking with some of my friends here, which will probably produce some great pictures. Hopefully I will remember the cord that lets my camera upload to the computer next week.

I've gotta run, but I love you all, and hope you all have a great time ringing out 2012!

Love,
Elder O'Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment