Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blog Post #44: Ring It In!

Dear People,

We rang in the Year of the Dragon with an 8 1/2 hour game of Risk.

I kid you not.

It was the most epic game ever, even though I lost an hour in, and spent the next 7 1/2 using what was left of my troops to disrupt everyone else's plans. None of them were smart enough to kill me and take my cards, so I ended up being the 2nd one to die. Not too shabby for a 4 man game.



Today we went to Big Buddha, but because the travel was an hour longer each way than we anticipated, I don't have time to write more or put up the pictures of me next to the largest free-standing bronze Buddha in the world. I even managed to not get carsick in the 2 hours of driving!


I love you all, and I hope I have more time to write on Monday!

Love,
Elder O'Gara

No comments:

Post a Comment